19 May 2009

Thing 33

I do not travel, ever. That is unless you include trips to other small towns for track meets or my regular visits to my mother in Minneapolis. None of these excursions involves overnight stays. We used to take day trips into Wisconsin to visit my mother-in-law but she moved to California. The last overnight trip I took was in 1989. Oh, I almost forgot, we spent the night in Wisconsin in 1996 when my father-in-law died. As I said, I do not travel, ever.
I did check out some of the sites suggested. Some of the blogs were a way of traveling vicariously and some of the sites would be useful to people who planned to travel, particularly those who were going abroad. We have many library patrons who check out books on various travel destinations and many use our computers to book transportation and lodging. I would probably recommend some of the suggested sites to those patrons that I know will be traveling and also to my friends. I probably will not use these sites myself. You see, I do not travel, ever.