19 May 2009

Thing 30

I have spent my afternoon reading upon RSS feeds, how to streamline my use of them. I set us some RSS feeds in the first "23Things" but I have to confess I am not using them at all right now so I have no need to filter them in any way, though that may change in the future. I can definitely understand some of their uses. My del.icio.us account is getting fuller and this has been the perfect time to organize it, of course, if it weren't for this program I would have nothing to organize and my life would be much simpler. I choose not to share my bookmarks on my blog. Of course, no one reads it so I suppose it doesn't matter, but the openness of the internet is of concern. My name and information is out there everywhere. I even hesitated to add an RSS feed from the government. Paranoid? Maybe, but while I love all these sites and have signed up for most of them, I would like to keep my life and interests private.